Preparing for the 4th Industrial Revolution -Listen and learn as speakers discuss how remote parts of the world can prepare the workforce for the skills required to participate in the 4th Industrial Revolution. Building Sustainable Technology Ecosystems - Learn how islands and isolated communities can become resilient, sustainable ecosystems by leveraging disruptive technologies. Artificial Intelligence: The Good and the Unknown - Join us as some of the world's top researchers and minds in the field of Artificial Intelligence share insights on the role this technology can plan in remote regions.
1. How can exposure to emerging technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Blockchain, 3D-printing, Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality, etc.) close the knowledge gaps to further impact policy decisions in the Sacramento community (choose one topic)?
• Renewable Energy (Water Supply)
• Future of Agriculture (Marijuana and Sustainable Farming)
• Future of Education
• Resilience Training (Disaster Planning, Management and Recovery)
• Workforce Development (Future of Work)
2. What educational strategies could be implemented to ensure the Sacramento Community has an inclusive workforce to participate in the 4th Industrial Revolution?
CONNECTING COUNTRIES | STATES | TERRITORIES THROUGH SHARED CHALLENGES. A student-to-student event designed to encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration towards building a connected community. How could AI and other disruptive technologies be leveraged to prepare CNMI and isolated communities for the skills required for the 4th Industrial revolution? What strategy would you implement to close the workforce development skills gaps in CNMI and marginalized communities?